Packaging & Delivery
Orthopedic Titanium Implant Bone Fracture Mini Locking Plate For
Hands And Foot
The proposed device,metallic locking bone plate and screw consists
of bone plate and screw. The bone plates are used for internal
fixation of bone fracture, including ulna, radius, humerus, femur
and tibia. Implant is made of Ti6l4V Eli and titanium which
conforms to ASTM 136 and ASTM F67.
The proposed devices are provided un-sterilized. They shall be
sterilized prior to use by healthcare provider. The proposed
devices shall never be reused.
1. Anatomically shaped plate design minimizes the need of plate
2. Rounded and tapered plate ends support percutaneous plate
3. Locking screw has large core diameter that improves bending and
shear strength, and distributes the load over a large area in the
4. Double lead thread and self-tapping flutes reduce screw
5. Stardrive recess allows improved torqure transmission, increased
resistance to stripping relative to a hexagonal recess.
6. Periarticular locking holes have multidirections which all
insertion screw to support articular surface.
7. Angular stability prevents primary and secondary loss of
reduction, especially for osteopenic bones.
8. Titanium implant provides greater biocompatibility.
9. Insertion guide for sure insertion of drill guide, which
prevents the risk of cross threading the screw to the plate.
10. Oblong hole in the plate shaft for temporarily fixing the plate
with independent screw onto the bone.
11. Oblong hole allows cortical screw to be placed in either
eccentric or neutral position, depending on whether
intrafragmentary compression is required.
1. Specialized in manufaturing orthopedics Implants products for
many years,owns first-class working environment.
2. Feedback: Quick response in 24 hours by professional sales team
3. Certificates:We can supply you the CE& ISO
4. Competitive price with best quality
5. We will modify the specifications as your requirements&
provide OEM business